1. J. Klotz, K. Götze, E. L. Green, A. Demuer, H. Shishido, T. Ishida, H. Harima, J. Wosnitza, and I. Sheikin, “Fermi-surface topology of the heavy-fermion system Ce2PtIn8”, Physical Review B, Vol. 97, No. 16, pp. 165120 (2018).
2. J. Klotz, K. Götze, I. Sheikin, T. Förster, D. Graf, J.-H. Park, E. S. Choi, R. Hu, C. Petrovic, J. Wosnitza, and E. L. Green, “Fermi surface reconstruction and dimensional topology change in Nd-doped CeCoIn5”, Physical Review B, Vol. 98, No. 8, pp. 081105(R) (2018).
3. M. Raba, E. Ressouche, N. Qureshi, C. V. Colin, V. Nassif, S. Ota, Y. Hirose, R. Settai, P. Rodière, and I. Sheikin, “Determination of the magnetic structure of CePt2In7 by means of neutron diffraction”, Physical Review B, Vol. 95, No. 16, pp. 161102(R) (2017).
4. K. Götze, D. Aoki, F. Lévy-Bertrand, H. Harima, and I. Sheikin, “Drastic change of the Fermi surface across the metamagnetic transition in CeRh2Si2”, Physical Review B, Vol. 95, No. 16, pp. 161107(R) (2017).
5. K. Götze, Y. Krupko, J. A. N. Bruin, J. Klotz, R. D. H. Hinlopen, S. Ota, Y. Hirose, H. Harima, R. Settai, A. McCollam, and I. Sheikin, “Quasi-two-dimensional Fermi surfaces with localized f electrons in the layered heavy-fermion compound CePt2In7”, Physical Review B, Vol. 96, No. 7, pp. 075138 (2017).
6. M.D. Croitoru, and A.I. Buzdin, “In Search of Unambiguous Evidence of the Fulde–Ferrell–Larkin–Ovchinnikov State in Quasi-Low Dimensional Superconductors”, Condens. Matter,2, 30 (2017).
7. F. Arnold, M. Naumann, T. Luhmann, A.P. Mackenzie, and E. Hassinger, “Application of SQUIDs to low temperature and high magnetic field measurements-Ultra low noise torque magnetometry”, Review of Scientific Instruments, Volume: 89 Issue: 2, Article Number: 023901 (2018)
8. Z. Wang, J. Berlinsky, G. Zwicknagl, and C. Kallin, “Intrinsic ac anomalous Hall effect of nonsymmorphic chiral superconductors with an application to UPt3”, Phys. Rev. B 96, 174511 (2017)